At Profit Transformations, your privacy and security are extremely important to us. We want you feel confident visiting our websites and using our products. This page explains the type of information that we collect, how such information is used and under what circumstances and to whom it may be disclosed.
Collection of Personal Information
In order to better serve our customers and those interested in our products and services, Profit Transformations may collect personal and non-personal information through our website. Our website uses forms for information requests and subscriptions. Contact information from all forms (including name, address, email address, payment information, registration information etc.) is used to process and deliver mail information about our company to our customers. We will not sell, share, or rent any of this information with any other person or company. Any financial information our customers submit, such as credit card details is used only to charge the customers for the products and services they are purchasing.
Use of Personal Information
We use your personal information in the following ways: to tell you about products and services available on our website; to obtain your feedback in regards to our products and services and overall customer satisfaction; to fulfill requests you submitted, to send you promotional materials we think may be of interest.
If you do not wish to receive any of these communications from us, you may opt-out of receiving them by following the instructions included in each message or contacting our office.
Security of Personal Information
We make every effort to protect your personal identifiable information. All secure orders and confidential information are processed through Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology via secure server. All customer contact information including credit card number and name and address is guarded with the utmost security and discretion.
Third party sharing
We will not sell, share, or rent any of your personal information with any non related third party.
Sometimes we may partner with other companies and individuals so that they can assist us in servicing you (such as providing customer services such as technical support or fulfilment of business advisory or mentoring services which may have been included in your package ). Such companies and individuals will have access to the personal information needed to perform these functions, and are strictly prohibited from using it for any other purposes.
We may disclose personal information when we believe in good faith that disclosure is legally required, or in order to protect our rights.
Other non identifying personal data
Profit Transformations may also track, compile, and analyse business information and/or non-identifying information. This statistical, analytical, volume and user characteristics from and about our users is the property of Profit Transformations and as such may be used by Profit Transformations and/or provided to third parties by Profit Transformations without the use of the personally identifiable information.
The Profit Transformations website contains links to other Websites. Profit Transformations is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of these linked sites; their privacy practices may differ from ours.
The terms and provisions in this Section 12 only apply to EEA Residents and only to the extent that we are subject to the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).
Our identity and contact information is as follows:
Profit Transformations Pty Ltd registered office is PO Box 1133, Mt Ommaney QLD 4074 Australia.
We rely on the following legal grounds to process your personal information:
- Performance of a contract. We may need to collect and use your personal information, as applicable, to perform our contractual obligations.
- Legal Compliance. We may collect and use your information in connection with legal obligations to which we are subject. These legal obligations include, but are not limited to, any and all applicable (i) federal, state, or local laws, rules, or regulations, (ii) court orders, or (iii) consent decrees.
We may use information that we collect about you, including personal information, to:
- Provide Products and Services. We will use your information to provide our products and our services to you; to respond to your inquiries; and for other customer service and support purposes. We use the payment information you provide to us in order to alert you of past, current, and upcoming charges, to allow us to present the purchase history to you, and to perform internal finance processes, such as looking the status of a credit card charge. In the event of a credit card dispute, we also share account information with your bank to verify the legitimacy of a charge.
- Understand and improve our products and services. We will perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in our products and our services. We do this to help make our products better and to develop new products.
- Communicate with you.
- Service related communications. We may send you service and administrative emails to ensure the products or services are working properly. These messages are considered part of the service.
- Promotional. Subject to your opt-out preference, we may send you emails about new product or service features or other news about Profit Transformations or on topics we think would be relevant to you. You may opt out of receiving these communications at any time by using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the applicable email or sending us a request at [firstname.lastname@example.org].
- Responding to your requests. We will also use your information to respond to your questions or comments.
- Advertising. Subject to your opt-out preferences, we may develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests on our website.
- Legal Compliance. We may use your information to comply with applicable legal or regulatory obligations, including informal requests from law enforcement or other governmental authorities.
- Other. We also may use your information to manage our business or perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection subject to your consent. Please read all online agreements carefully before accepting them.